Saturday, June 2, 2007

UltimateBet and the 5 site challenge

Ok, the deal is I deposit 150 at 5 sites (Pstars, Absolute, Full Tilt, UltimateBet, and Bodog) to see what I can do with it in 1 year with updates on this site. Simple enough.

Signed up for ultimatebet yesterday and wanted to log at least a couple of hands at limit holdem. I quit after 30 minutes up .47 with some bonus worked off. Then I noticed the Roshambo button. WTF??.

I, like an idiot decided to play. Only one table going at the time. A guy against the BOT (imho). He finishes and I step up. They tried to get me to default a dollar bet but i said no way amigo only .30.

Long story short, the idiot BOT crushed me and I only won 1 out of 12 matches. Please, I am not that bad at picking a random option out of 3 choices such that I lose 11 of 12??????

No comments: