Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Reading, not much playing

I have been reading during the week and not much playing. Too much to do at home I guess.

I did find another interesting blog from my favorite place (outside of Kerry) - 20K mission. A very uplifting blog that should give all of us micro mission players hope that you can move up with a little work and patience. His advice is great, IMO, on bankroll management especially with what levels to play. I also like his choice of poison - HE and PLO8.

With the upcoming deadline/due date in the US (7/13/07) for the Justice regulations on how to implement the Internet funding ban, I decided to load up a little this week. Your welcome gift2go.net!

If you are using the prepaid VISA route, you might want to do the same. Gift2go is issued by a US bank (Marshall bank out of South Dakota) that will probably be shut down once the regulations issue - at least that is my take on the situation.

Don't chase the draws and for God's sake, don't chase the low in PLO8 even if it is the nut low with counterfeit protection!

No comments: