Thursday, February 19, 2009

Update

College basketball is not really happening so I am going to take a break until March madness. Not from betting, just from posting my horrific picks. I would not want anyone else to suffer the same gut wrenching results I have over the last two weeks.

As for poker, last night was actually fun because I did well in a couple. Still ended my run with bad beats in all four:

Pokerstars - 120th out of 2448, lost AA to A6s.
Pokerstars - 42nd out of 2638, lost AKs to AJo.
Pokerstars - out of the money in the 3.30 rebuy (KK lost to some crap and ran into aces a lot)
FullTilt - 3rd out of 56, KJo lost to K2.

It is hard to have fun when you just keep losing these 70-30 or better when all the money is in. Losing those when it is only 20%-50% of your stack is bad enough, but constantly getting the snot kicked out of you when all the money is in is no fun. Sometimes I wonder why I still play since I don't really enjoy it that much anymore.

No comments: