Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New picks

They tried to break me Saturady. I have to admit, I did a lot of soul searching Sunday, but I have re-tweaked my formula and dropped the parlay bullcrap.

Tonight is test run for the new system to make sure I am back on track before I teach those crocks a serious lesson tomorrow.

In order of confidence:
Miami (ohio) -7.5: Central Michigan is too bad and being at home won't help

Hofstra +1.5: two evenly matched teams, but Hofstra is at home getting points

Florida State -10: FL state is too much better and at home

The next two technically didn't make the cut, but not that much else to look at tonight.

OK State +8.5: evenly matched teams but texas is giving up too many points

Florida +4.5: Florida is slightly better and getting points so home field adv won't help Kentucky

Also, I might play the blogger Skillz game tonight while I watch the games.

No comments: