Monday, March 9, 2009

Token Tilt

So I tried a couple 4.40 sngs for a $26 token on FullTilt.

I should have guessed something was up after the first lost:

QQ lost to 10 8 offsuit with 3 left for the a zero

Mistakenly thought I just got unlucky and these things are easy, I just have to remember "that'll happen."

Next game, AA lost to 44 with, you guessed it, 3 left for a zero!!!

I started to get pissed, but "that'll happen," right?

Next game, hit a ten on the flop - 99s couldn't let go and runner runner straighted me.

After that it was a series of KK losing to A4 off when he didn't even hit the ace.

KJ losing to K2, Q 9 getting rivered by Q 8 etc.

I should have just bought into 4 or 5 $26 tourneys straight up, it would have been cheaper!!!!!!!

Either that or just quit this silly game.

No comments: