Thursday, November 6, 2008

NLHE cash game disaster

Lost a buy in in the tourney -- never got any cards or favorable plays/situations

-2.5 buyins for cash:

(1) Cooler - in straddle for 6 with QJ offsuit. Loose late position raiser to 12, i call along with 2 others. Flop is 3 7 J. I bet 25 and get called by lpr. Turn is J. I check and lpr checks. River is a 9 - I bet 10 and he raises to 35, I call. lpr shows A J for better kicker.

(2) 1st 4 outer - Call a pfr to 12 with pocket 3s from bb. Flop is A 3 4 rainbow. I check and other three check. Turn is a 10. I bet 10 and get 3 callers. River is a 2 - I check and tight player (ace monkey) bets 25, I call and get beat by 9 5.

(3) 3 outer - call pfr to 12 with K 7 (loose passive table) from button. Flop is K 2 7. Loose bad player bets 25, I call in position. Turn is something stupid. He checks and I bet 45, he calls. River is an 8 and he bets 75, I call and he flips over the K 8.

(4) 2 outer - tight player (ace monkey) bets 18 which usually means he has a medium pair, after two other callers I call from the blind with 7 4 suited. Flop comes A 4 4. I check he bets 25 everyone folds to me and I call. Turn is a 6. I check and he checks (he usually doesn't check an ace here). River is an Ace, I check and he bets 35 and I call hoping for a medium pair but he has the A J.

(5) 2nd 4 outer - I am on the button with K 10 offsuit and raise it up pretty good, but get three callers. Flop comes K 10 x. Early bettor for 15 (about 35% of the pot). I make it 45 and he shoves his last 90 some in the pot. I call - he flips over the A Q and spikes a J on the river.

I hate this crap sometimes and it is too hard to console my self with "you made the right decisions blah blah blah blah."

No comments: